Copper Peptide (2%) with Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Esthetician's choice by Summer Summit
Why Copper Peptide?
Copper peptides naturally exist in our bodies that are released to aid in tissue repair with cell-protective and cell-repairing properties. But the concentration of copper peptides decreases with age. We have infused the copper peptides in our serum that stimulates the synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycans (like hyaluronic acid). In addition, it promotes the production of modulated matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) which leads to preventing the buildup of damaged proteins and excessive protein breakdown. As result, the skin starts to regenerate and improves over time.Why Summer Summit Hyaluronic Acid?
There are many types of Hyaluronic Acids. Basically the difference is the molecular weight of each type, or the size of molecules that make up the solution. Both high, medium and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid provides different benefits. Low molecular weight, smaller molecules, can penetrate deeper into the skin, higher weight works better on the surface layer of skin. Summer Summit's Hyaluronic Acid is a proprietary blend of pure low, medium and high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid that is excellent for buffering additives like
What Copper Peptide Serum Can Do for You?
- Improves Skin Elasticity & Firmness- Copper peptide serum penetrates deeply into the skin and interacts with copper-dependent enzymes, which triggers the cascade of cellular events. These events may include the activation of fibroblasts, specialized skin cells involved in the production of collagen. As collagen synthesis improves, skin becomes firmer and more elastic.
- Reverse Thinning of Aged Skin- Copper peptide serum promotes the production of an extracellular matrix that is a complex network of proteins and other molecules. It provides structural support to the skin and prevents thinning.
- Reduces Skin Inflammation- Copper peptide serum inhibits the activity of inflammatory mediators such as cytokines and chemokines, which are molecules that play a key role in the inflammatory response. It soothes swelling and irritation.
- Protects the Skin- The antioxidizing properties of copper peptide serum neutralize the harmful free radicals generated by UV rays. In addition, it promotes DNA repair mechanisms in skin cells, which may help to repair and restore damaged DNA caused by UV exposure, thereby protecting the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- Moisturizes the Skin- Copper peptides and hyaluronic acid in serum both act as a humectant. They bind the water molecules, which helps to increase skin hydration and improves the skin moisture barrier.
How to Use Copper Peptide Serum?
Massage a few drops of copper peptide serum on to cleansed face and neck. Can be used in the morning or evening.
Cleanse: Chamomile Cleanser
Exfoliate: Toner Pads
Treat: Brightness Serum
Sun Screen: Tinted SPF 40