Copper Peptide (2%) with Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Esthetician's choice by Summer Summit
Thanks to its cell-protective and cell-repairing properties, copper peptides are naturally present in our bodies, assisting in tissue repair. Unfortunately, as we age, the amount of these peptides starts to decrease. To bring back the youthful glow to your skin, our serum is rich in copper peptides and promotes the synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycans (like hyaluronic acid). Additionally, it encourages an increase in modulated matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) to prevent the accumulation of damaged proteins and over-breakdown of proteins, which effectively promotes skin regeneration and rejuvenation.
What Copper Peptide Serum Can Do for You?
- Improves Skin Elasticity & Firmness- Copper peptide serum penetrates deeply into the skin and interacts with copper-dependent enzymes, which triggers the cascade of cellular events. These events may include the activation of fibroblasts, specialized skin cells involved in the production of collagen. As collagen synthesis improves, skin becomes firmer and more elastic.
- Reverse Thinning of Aged Skin- Copper peptide serum promotes the production of an extracellular matrix that is a complex network of proteins and other molecules. It provides structural support to the skin and prevents thinning.
- Reduces Skin Inflammation- Copper peptide serum inhibits the activity of inflammatory mediators such as cytokines and chemokines, which are molecules that play a key role in the inflammatory response. It soothes swelling and irritation.
- Protects the Skin- The antioxidizing properties of copper peptide serum neutralize the harmful free radicals generated by UV rays. In addition, it promotes DNA repair mechanisms in skin cells, which may help to repair and restore damaged DNA caused by UV exposure, thereby protecting the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- Moisturizes the Skin- Copper peptides and hyaluronic acid in serum both act as a humectant. They bind the water molecules, which helps to increase skin hydration and improves the skin moisture barrier.
How to Use Copper Peptide Serum?
Massage a few drops of copper peptide serum on to cleansed face and neck. Can be used in the morning or evening.
Self-care/Skin-care is One of the, Best Therapies
Your skin deserves the kindness of positive thoughts. Let your skincare be the ritual of self-love.